What You Need
Let's Get Thing Sorted
- Preheat the French Press and your coffee cups.
2. Add Coffee Grounds
- Measure, grind and add 30gram of coarse ground Sorted Coffee to the Press.
3. Fill and Stir
- Pour hot (90-94 degree Celsius) water into the French Press from your kettle.
- A good ratio is 30g coffee with 500ml hot water.
Stir the coffee one or twice.
4. Brew and Enjoy
- Place the lid on top of the French Press.
- Let the coffee brew for 4 minutes.
Gently press down the plunger and enjoy your perfect cups.