What you need
Let's Get Thing Sorted
1. Rinse and Preheat
- Place the filter paper in the V60 dripper, rinse it properly and discard the water
- You can also pre-heat the server at the same time.
2. Bloom Your Coffee
- Measure, grind and add 20gram of medium ground Sorted Coffee into the V60 dripper.
- Pour hot (90-94 degree Celsius) 60ml water and let the coffee bloom for 30 seconds which releases carbon dioxide.
3. Slow Pour
- Start pouring water over in a slow, continuous stream.
- Allow the coffee to filter through before adding too much water.
A good ratio is 20g coffee with 300ml hot water.
4. Drip and Enjoy
- Continue until you have poured the full amount of 300ml hot water. Coffee should drip out for about 2:30 - 3 minutes in total.
- Pour coffee from your server, let it cool down slightly and enjoy.