What You Need
Let's Get Things Sorted
1. Preheat and Rinse
- Place the paper filter in the cap and attach it to the bottom of the AeroPress.
- Place the filter side down over a cup and rinse the filter properly.
2. Add Coffee
- Measure, grind and add 20gram of medium ground Sorted Coffee into the AeroPress.
3. Pour Water
- Pour hot (90-94 degree Celsius) water slowly over the ground.
- Give it a good stir.
A good ratio is 20g coffee with 300ml hot water.
4. Press and Enjoy
- Insert the plunger and let sit for 30-45 seconds.
- Slowly press the plunger all the way down. Remove the AeroPress and serve.